- BUILDING YOUR PROSPECTING E-MAIL LIST
As I get more and more folks hooked on the idea of using e-mail to send electronic newsletters and other prospecting messages, the question I keep hearing is "How do I get all the e-mail addresses in the first place?"
That's a good question! Here's a few good ways to build your prospecting list:
- Include a self-addressed postcard (postage paid) asking for e-mail addresses with your next prospecting mailing.
- Add a column for e-mail addresses to your customer "sign-in" registers.
- Search for the addresses of people you know on-line at sites like http://www.infospace.com.
- Pay an assistant to call all of your past customers to ask for their e-mail addresses.
- While you're at it, why not ask for birth dates and anniversaries too!
Copyrighted with all rights reserved by Stephen M. Canale